L1 Mid Season Review

Bottega Don

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Pretty sure these get done every year so it's only right to keep that up.

Best Team(s) You've Faced: For us, it would have to be Rochdale. They're the only team this season that has really played us of the park and that we've really struggled to defend against.

Worst Team(s) You've Faced:
Swindon, Gillingham and Southend were incredibly poor which was reflected in the scorelines.

Best Opposition Player(s):
Callum Camps for Rochdale ran the show and was excellent for them. Greg Leigh for Bury was very good too, I'm sure I mentioned how good he was last year as well.

Worst Opposition Player(s):
Rossi Branco was horrendous for Swindon as per usual, I've never seen him play well. Nelson in goal for Gillingham was poor too and so was Max Ehmer there CB.

Best Away Day:
Bury or Chesterfield. Both usually quite good away days anyway but the results we got made them much better.

Worst Away Day:
Port Vale. Worst away day in the country regardless coupled with the fact we lost to a poor team made it a terrible day.

Best Fans:
Bury fans are the only home fans that made any real noise that we've faced so far, can't remember any particularly loud away followings either.

Worst Fans:
For the number they brought, Sheff United fans were quiet.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheff United, Scunthorpe, Bolton

Who Will Go Down:
Swindon, Coventry, Chesterfield, Oldham

joethegill

Reaction score
Supports
Gillingham
Best Team(s) You've Faced: Bolton are the only one I've seen who've been clearly better.

Southend, Rochdale and Oldham were shit. We still managed to lose to Oldham.

Josh Vela, Tom Elliot (ridiculously effective against us, but yes I'm aware he's just a giraffe with no actual footballing skill) and Oztumer of Walsall

Northamptons centre backs were like dumb and dumber

Best Away Day:
Southend.

Worst Away Day:
Wimbledon was tragic. We've been beaten by more in other games, but not by as terrible an opponent.

Best Fans:
Charlton for numbers, but they were too busy comparing train registrations to make any actual noise. Always impressed by Oldhams little contigent.

Worst Fans:
Northampton brought a few but they could've been mannequins, it's hard to say. Bradford were pretty poor considering their home numbers.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheff United, Bolton, Millwall

Who Will Go Down:
Shrewsbury, Bury, Chesterfield, Oldham

blademan89

Reaction score
Supports
sheffield united
Best team. Bradford
Worst team. Shrewsbury
Best player. Ched can have that one
Worst player. Not really sure
Best away day. Charlton/ Bradford
Worst away day. Bolton in the cup
Best fans. Bradford at they'res. Oxford at ours.
Worst fans. Most clubs are quiet tbh including ourselves at home so not gonna pick any individual lot. Most are quiet at the lane too tbf. Other than Oxford, Northampton and bury all have been very quiet.
Who will go up. Us, Bolton and rochdale
Who will go down. Oldham,Bury,shrews and chesterfield.

Mr Plow

Reaction score
Supports
Southend United
Disclaimer: I'm basing this only on teams I've seen us play so far.

Best Team(s) You've Faced:
Fleetwood, no one else has really impressed me yet that I've seen like they did when they easily beat us 2-0 very early on in the season.

Coventry were probably the worst I've seen so far this season, AFC Wimbledon didn't look particulary great either.

Lawrence Vigoroux was tremendous in goal for Swindon when they got a creditable draw at Roots Hall earlier in the season.

I can't really think of any that really stood out as being awful, the AFC Wimbledon defence looked poor when we played them, they seemed to be at sixes and sevens anytime a ball went in the box.

Best Away Day:
I've only been to one so far this season and that was a 3-0 win at MK Dons so I'll go for that.

Worst Away Day:
N/A see above.

Best Fans:
The poor acoustics at Roots Hall make it difficult to really gauge the level of noise from away fans as the stands just seem to swallow the sound so everyone always sounds shit to me. Numbers wise Charlton and Gillingham brought a decent following but you'd expect that given the location of them.

Worst Fans:
Purely based on the numbers I was a little disappointed that Bradford didn't bring at least a 1000 fans.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheff United, Bolton and hopefully us if we keep this run going.

Who Will Go Down:
Shrewsbury, Bury, Chesterfield, Oldham

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Bogetta is obsessed with Vale for some reason, we were far from poor at the time, just had our strongest XI available and Bruno pre losing the plot... we were cruising home games against decent sides at that point, as for the away day plenty of pubs (some decent especially the bulls head) so guess you didn't venture off the car park... Scunny away is hardly great.

Best Team... from what I've seen Bolton by a mile although believe Sheffield United were decent from reports.

Worst Team... Chesterfield offered minimal, Millwall and Scunny were poor on the day but to be fair at the time we were playing far far better than off late so Chesterfield edge it.

Best Player... Sammy Ameobi was class although how much of that was down to our poor showing is up for debate. Murdered Knopps who's been steady for us.

Worst Player... None stand out although Gills right back kept getting Thomas ankle confused with the ball... got a feeling he was the one who kept crocking Andoh last season too and both times had to be withdrawn!

Best Away Day... only done Bolton but that was meh, overpriced, from past seasons I'd rate Sheff United and Chesterfield as decent grounds not that we ever win at either! Fleetwood is alright, terrace with a very very nice clubhouse.

Worst Away Day... from past experiences Peterborough now no terrace, usually one of the most expensive grounds to get into and yet the facilities are awful.

Best Fans... Chesterfield the other night, didn't bring many but made some decent noise.

Worst Fans... Most have been poor to be honest although we still have most of the bigger sides to come at home.

Who will go up... Bolton and Sheff United will pull away I think now, Play Offs are a lottery and none of the sides in there at the moment impressed me (beat three, drew the other) Il plump with Bradford as seem more likely to grind a result.

Who will go down... Bury, Oldham, Chesterfield, Coventry

LancashireTrotters

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Best team we've faced?
Probably Scunthorpe, they played some decent football and looked dangerous on the break.

Worst team we've faced?
There's been a few, probably Swindon. I don't know whether it was an off-day, league table suggests it's not, but they were really poor. We were equally poor that day too, missed some absolute sitters before getting lucky late on.

Best player?
Walsall midfielder, Oztumer I think it was? He caused us all sorts of problems at their place. David Ball looked half-decent for Fleetwood too.

Worst player?
There's been plenty of poor players witnessed in this league so far, I couldn't really name one in particular.

Best away day?
Bristol Rovers midweek was a decent trip earlier in the season. Bury was enjoyable.

Worst away day?
Pre-match trip to London was decent, but Wimbledon away wasn't anything special. Whilst I appreciate terraces, the shed roof blocked one quarter of the pitch. At least we won.

Best fans?
There's been some decent support at the Macron this year, Sheff Utd were alright. Oxford equally were alright.

Worst fans?
Considering they brought a few thousand, Bradford were a miserable lot. Sat down, quiet, it looked like they'd rather be somewhere else. Maybe they did, who knows. I appreciate Fleetwood are a small club, small fan base, who have done exremely well get to where they are, but I expected them to bring a few more. That said, good luck to them.

Who will go up?
Ourselves hopefully, Sheff Utd and Scunny. Rochdale are impressing though, no reason why they can't win in the playoffs.

Who will go down?
Based on what I've seen, Bury, Swindon, Shrewsbury and... I don't know, there's a few vying for it.

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Best Team(s) You've Faced: Well Charlton did us 5-1 on our own ground, so them I guess. Bolton were pretty good too.

Oldham were dreadful. Bury and Coventry were equally shite.

Oztumer at Walsall and Lookman at Charlton have impressed me.

Don't really take much notice, but the Bury keeper and the 'defenders' in front of him were pathetic.

Best Away Day:
Only league games I assume, otherwise it would be Chelsea in the EFL Cup. Northampton away was my favourite. Good day out with a late winner too.

Worst Away Day:
Southend. Horrible journey, made worse by the fact that we had 2 points ripped off of us by the ref, who awarded a penalty for handball when the ball was blasted at his hand (which was in a natural position) from a yard away.

Best Fans:
I seem to remember Oxford being quite noisy.

Worst Fans:
Didn't hear a peep from the Wimbledon fans on NYE.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheffield United, Scunthorpe, Bolton

Who Will Go Down:
Swindon, Coventry, Bury, Oldham

NorfolkWomble

Reaction score
Supports
Wimbledon

Josh Vela, Tom Elliot (ridiculously effective against us, but yes I'm aware he's just a giraffe with no actual footballing skill) and Oztumer of Walsall
Tom Elliot is 100% not just a giraffe with no footballing skill. Great touch and shot.

Andy Proctor

Reaction score
Supports
port vale
Pretty sure these get done every year so it's only right to keep that up.

Best Team(s) You've Faced: For us, it would have to be Rochdale. They're the only team this season that has really played us of the park and that we've really struggled to defend against.

Swindon, Gillingham and Southend were incredibly poor which was reflected in the scorelines.

Callum Camps for Rochdale ran the show and was excellent for them. Greg Leigh for Bury was very good too, I'm sure I mentioned how good he was last year as well.

Rossi Branco was horrendous for Swindon as per usual, I've never seen him play well. Nelson in goal for Gillingham was poor too and so was Max Ehmer there CB.

Best Away Day:
Bury or Chesterfield. Both usually quite good away days anyway but the results we got made them much better.

Worst Away Day:
Port Vale. Worst away day in the country regardless coupled with the fact we lost to a poor team made it a terrible day.

Best Fans:
Bury fans are the only home fans that made any real noise that we've faced so far, can't remember any particularly loud away followings either.

Worst Fans:
For the number they brought, Sheff United fans were quiet.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheff United, Scunthorpe, Bolton

Who Will Go Down:
Swindon, Coventry, Chesterfield, Oldham
I know people are entitled to there opinions but theres worse away days than vale such as swindon or wimbledon.

Andy Proctor

Reaction score
Supports
port vale
Best team we have faced either shef utd or wimbledon lost both 4 nil and lucky it wasnt 10.
Worst team we have faced probably rochdale beat them 2 nil and 4 1 last season always seem to beat them at vale park. Obviously that was a bad day as there clearly a good side.
Best opposition player faced tom elliot was brillant against us plus that shef utd centre half cant remember his name.
Worst opposition player lewington mk dons left back stupid hand ball gave us our only away win
Best away day i enjoy going bury
Worst away day either swindon or wimbledon. Im not much for southend but im sure its better if you take lots of fans there or stay over for the weekend.
Best fans to come vale either chesterfield or oxford
Worst fans come to vale probably coventry only brought 604 but there are in a right mess so can understand why there was a low amount.
who will go up shef utd scunthorpe and id like a small club like fleetwood or rochdale do it ahead of bradford or bolton.
who will go down oldham shrewsbury chesterfield bury. I think coventry might just scrape safety.

ThisTinpotLeague

Reaction score
Supports
Oxford
Tom Elliot is 100% not just a giraffe with no footballing skill. Great touch and shot.

Nah he is a bully boy who throws his weight around. We couldn't live with him either and we play everyone off the park technically so that proves it.

Great to see so many kind words about Oxford fans.

My takes are:
Team - Wimbledon outplayed us but so did Shrewsbury. Best actual team probably Bradford but I haven't seen that much of the top sides. Worst team, Coventry (at our place, they deserved the win in Cov).
Player - Elliot dominated us as mentioned. I was really impressed with Northampton strikers too. Bradford CM was good but I forget his name.
Fans - can't really give any meaningful comment.
Promoted - Sheff Utd, Dale, Southend.
Relegated - Oldham, Swindon, Coventry, Vale.

RobboPOSH

Reaction score
Supports
Peterborough United
Best Team(s) You've Faced: Bradford looked good at our place. Sheff Utd weren't bad at their place.

Millwall had a shocker on a tuesday night and defensively were all over the place, a freak result though.

Gillingham coloured lad that played on the left made Hughes look like a mug.

Can't think of one.

Best Away Day:
Bristol Rovers, love a last minute winner. Northampton was good, great result and a decent piss up in London afterwards.

Worst Away Day: Oldham, game got postponed so got to enjoy a piss up in Rochdale for a day.

Best Fans: Coventry made a bit of noise even though they're terrible.

Worst Fans: Not sure. There's a few contenders, ours included but probably MK Dons.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheff United, Scunthorpe and Bradford

Who Will Go Down:
Bury, Northampton, Oldham and Shrewsbury.

dannylad01

Reaction score
Supports
Shrewsbury
Twitter
@dannytudor01
Best team faced Sheffield United by some distance

Worst team faced Swindon were poor out our place (famous last words before the weekend), but Bristol Rovers were terrible. I imagine it was a major blip.

Best opposition player(s) Sharps looked lively for Sheffield United and Oztumer for Walsall ran the show.

Worst opposition player Not fair to pick someone out compared to our shower at times.

Best away day only done 6 so far, the best I'd go for is probably Wimbledon as it's the only one that I haven't seen us lose! I like Rochdale as a trip but the chippy was closed.

Worst away day Fleetwood on a cold, wet and miserable night in November, late getting there and putting in a totally lifeless performance in a 3-0 pasting.

No comment on best/worst fans

Who will go up Sheffield United, Bolton, Bradford

Who will go down Anyone but us, so going to say Swindon, Bury, Oldham, Chesterfield

Silver Stone

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone United
Still amazed Peterborough let Oztumer go. Class player.

Sheffsteel

Reaction score
Supports
Sheff United
Still amazed Peterborough let Oztumer go. Class player.

The Turkish Messi.

We played Peterboro at home last season and they had this little player about 5 foot 4 (the size of a man boy). Who stood our a mile as a class act and he scored a brilliant long ranger against us.

All the Blades were saying "who's that little guy" and "can we sign him but I bet he costs too much"
The next we hear he's moved to Walsall. How did that happen?

Last edited:

Sheffsteel

Reaction score
Supports
Sheff United
Best team faced At home probably Peterboro and away probably Bradford City

Worst team faced At home Shrewsbury or Port Vale, away Shrewsbury.

Best opposition player(s) Swindons keeper was impressive but made a mistake for the 1st goal.
Worst opposition player Can't think of anyone

Best away day for us probably Bradford, easy to get to, decent atmosphere, our main derby this season.

Worst away day for us Gillingham or Southend, long distances and we don the tend to do well.

Best fans: Over recent seasons it's been Bradford City, always bring good numbers and make alot of noise.

This season we haven't played any clubs yet that bring big numbers but I was quite impressed with Bury (on a terrible run of defeats and brought very low numbers but they never stopped singing). MK Dons had constant singing too. Bristol R, Oxford, Northampton all brought surprisingly good numbers considering the long distance but I think the last 2 clubs came to see their ex manager Chris Wilder.

Worse fans:
Not sure what worse fans actually means. Is it vocal support, attitude/ behaviour, numbers based on the size of the place, numbers relative to success etc etc. Could I be controversial and suggest Coventry or Charlton..only joking. Sometimes I think we are capable of being the worse home fans but being in league 1 for a few years is really depressing for us.

Who will go up Sheffield United definitely and probably Bolton (dependant on how they perform in the JTW). If poor finances mean they lose their loanees then Bolton might even slip outside the playoffs making Scunthorpe the other team for autos. Still rate Bradford and think they can make an impression once they start converting their chances.

Who will go down Oldham (not a bad side but cant score), Shrewsbury, Chesterfield and Swindon.
Think Northampton and Port Vale will be dragged into the relegation scrap but survive.
Also believe that Coventry and Bury are better than their current position suggests and both should be fine.

Last edited:

Aber gas

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol rovers
Best team faced- Has to be Charlton really. 9-2 on aggregate says it all.

Worst team faced- Bury were fairly pathetic as were Gillingham but I've not seen a team as bad as Cov since the conference season.

Best oppo player- Maggenis is lethal, Reeves is class.

Worst oppo player- Probs the Cov defence.

Best away day- Blades, proper ground, proper fans, great city.

Worst away day- Milton Keynes. It's soulless and just a bit shit.

Best fans- Coventry. Almost a thousand at our place watching that shambles. True support.

Worst fans-
Going up- Blades, Charlton and Gas :animatedf:

Going down- Coventry, Bury, Swindon and Chesterfield.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Supports
Evil
Best Team(s) You've Faced: Undoubtedly, it has to be Sheffield United. They were fantastic that day. Genuinely never seen a side batter us like that for years. They had the ball in our net eight times, which speaks volumes about their dominance. We were extremely poor, especially defensively, but for the vast majority of the game, it was them who made us look that inferior.

A couple of sides have the 'honour' of sharing this prestigious award. The first nominee has to be Southend United. They were awful. Absolutely terrible. Alnwick literally made one top drawer save all game, and Nathan Smith almost bundled the ball over his own line, but besides that, they offered nothing. However, this was clearly a case of 'glad we played them when we did'. Injuries to key players and on an horrific run of defeats. Now key players back for them, they've been brilliant as of late. The other side has to be Shrewsbury Town. Woeful. The fact we only drew 0-0 there speaks volumes about our shambolic away form and application more than anything. We let a defence containing Ryan McGivern keep a relatively comfortable clean sheet bar the odd few scrambles in the box and clipping the post. They were pathetic in an attacking sense and are deservedly where they are. They've been much improved since the appointment of Paul Hurst and have drastically reduced the alarming amount of goals against as they've kept an admirable amount of clean sheets under his stewardship.

Best Opposition Player(s): Ethan Ebanks-Landell
of Sheffield United. Hands down. Quite possibly one of the best centre halves I've seen play against us. Tall, athletic, strong (both in the air and on the deck), composed under pressure and not to mention, he scored twice.

Worst Opposition Player(s): Ivan Toney
of Shrewsbury Town. He's been dreadful every single time I've seen him. Tragic player. Dirty, a cheat and a mardarse at the best of times. Offered nothing bar a few loose elbows, late challenges, diving and feigning injuries. He did exactly the same against us for Barnsley as well. Awful player.

Best Away Day:
Now you're asking a difficult question. We've only won once away from home this season and that was against a side who hadn't won at home for 7-8 months, so I'll have to say Milton Keynes Dons. Our only away win, a rare away clean sheet, and it was televised on Sky Sports too. We really are that bad away.

Worst Away Day:
The drubbing at Sheffield United was bad, but you just had to admire how good they were that afternoon. Bolton was pretty horrific, although disgusting officiating and a defensive capitulation in the first half an hour gifted them the game. However, I've got to be honest and say the worst away day I've experienced this season is Bury. A 4-1 loss, absolutely ridiculous weather conditions that made the game a complete travesty to watch, and we got soaked for good measure on the walk back to the tram stop. One of those days you try to erase from memory, but simply can't.

Best Fans: Chesterfield
. As simple as that. A bloody cold Friday night in Burslem at the end of December is grim to even think about, never mind being stupid enough to be one of 372 fans who decided it was a good idea to follow through with it. However, as commendable as their following was in regards to numbers, they were very vocal for a large portion of the game, backed their side even though they were truly awful and have been for the majority of the season itself.

Worst Fans: Charlton Athletic
fans down at The Valley. I totally understand the complete apathy surrounding the club at present, and appreciate a lot of supporters are fed up with the whole charade, but they didn't make any noise whatsoever. Almost silent even though they were 2-0 up and extremely comfortable for the majority of the match. I've genuinely never seen a set of supporters so half-heartedly (almost like a round of applause at a theatre performance) clap both of their goals and be sat back down in their seats almost instantly. Honourable mention to Oldham Athletic fans on Monday too. Dreadful. A few blue and white flags been waved around a couple of times, no encouragement towards their side bar the odd groan at a decision going against them or one small moment of muted excitement when our goalkeeper produced an outrageous save from point-blank range to deny them a deserved winner.

Who Will Go Up: Sheffield United, Bolton Wanderers
and Bradford City.

Who Will Go Down: Oldham Athletic, Chesterfield, Shrewsbury Town
and Swindon Town.

LordJord

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Twitter
@lordjordII
Best Team(s) You've Faced: The best team I have seen us play is probably between Bolton and Sheffield United. Both teams only beat us by 1 goal but we never looked like scoring against Bolton and their defence looked rock solid. Against Sheffield United they just seem like a team similar to us last season, can bag a winner even when not playing at their best.

Shrewsbury were all kinds of awful, so were Southend who to be fair to them have turned around at least now.

Can see why Zac Clough is so highly rated, kept finding pockets of space and was massively impressed by him. Far to clever for this level.

The Southend keeper was atrocious. Its like he didnt actually want to save the ball. The first goal he gifted us was one of the worst bits of goalkeeping you will see.

Best Away Day:
Enjoyed sampling some new grounds such as Charlton and Sheffield United but you cant beat a last minute winner and for that reason I will go with Oxford.

Worst Away Day:
Dont think I can pick Stourbridge as that was in the cup so I will go with the obvious nightmare at Peterborough where Rob Page fully lost the plot (again).

Best Fans:
Worst Fans:
Was surprised Sheffield United fans were so quiet at home considering their numbers but they were a sound bunch. Cant really recall who was the quietest or worst.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheffield United, Bolton, Scunthorpe.

Who Will Go Down:
Shrewsbury, Oldham, Chesterfield, Bury.

Neilo G

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford
Best Team(s) You've Faced: Sheffield Utd will walk the division, best team at VP by some distance. Also impressed with Southend, Fleetwood & Charlton.

Probably Shrewsbury.

Billy Sharpe then Josh Meggennis. Wordsworth was very good for Southend.

No stand out to be honest.

Best Away Day:
Bolton. Rubbish game (0-0) but 4.5k there so it was a good day out.

Worst Away Day:
Southend. Miles away and lost 3-0 despite having similar chances.

Best Fans:
Sheffield Utd. Brilliant atmosphere and advert for L1. Bristol Rovers were decent as well.
Worst Fans: Probably Fleetwood as there was only 50 of them so no reflection on them, just the size of the club so they deserve a lot of credit for where they are.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheffield United, Bolton, Scunthorpe. I think we'll lose in the playoffs to Scunny.

Who Will Go Down:
Shrewsbury, Oldham, Chesterfield, Bury.

Fedora Dale

Reaction score
Supports
Rochdale
Best Team(s) You've Faced: Probably Bradford, in terms of results against us. A combination of Bolton's defence with the Scunny or Posh attack would give them a run for their money.

Swindon (at home). Good job Vigoroux is a quality keeper, he needs to be playing behind Branco and BOO!

Nicky Law at Bradford, with commendable mentions for Spearing (Bolton) and the Posh pair of Edwards and Maddison.

I've already mentioned Coco and Krusty at Swindon, but even worse is Mellis at Bury, who could actually be very good if he had any self-discipline.

Best Away Day:
Not been away yet this season.

Worst Away Day:
See above, although for a Dale fan Port Vale normally win this - purely because we've never won a league game thereagainst...

Best Fans:
Bolton for numbers, Southend for numbers at a distance.

Worst Fans: The ones who can't behave themselves. This includes our local "yoof" in particular.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheffield United, Rochdale. Scunny to beat off Bradford, Bolton and Posh in thethe playoffs.

Who Will Go Down:
Coventry, Chesterfield, Swindon and (sadly) Oldham.

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Best Team(s) You've Faced: Probably Bradford, in terms of results against us. A combination of Bolton's defence with the Scunny or Posh attack would give them a run for their money.

Swindon (at home). Good job Vigoroux is a quality keeper, he needs to be playing behind Branco and BOO!

Nicky Law at Bradford, with commendable mentions for Spearing (Bolton) and the Posh pair of Edwards and Maddison.

I've already mentioned Coco and Krusty at Swindon, but even worse is Mellis at Bury, who could actually be very good if he had any self-discipline.

Best Away Day:
Not been away yet this season.

Worst Away Day:
See above, although for a Dale fan Port Vale normally win this - purely because we've never won a league game thereagainst...

Best Fans:
Bolton for numbers, Southend for numbers at a distance.

Worst Fans: The ones who can't behave themselves. This includes our local "yoof" in particular.

Who Will Go Up:
Sheffield United, Rochdale. Scunny to beat off Bradford, Bolton and Posh in thethe playoffs.

Who Will Go Down:
Coventry, Chesterfield, Swindon and (sadly) Oldham.

Always a crazy stat that as I think its something like 24 visits you've made to us in the league (recall you beating us in the JPT a few seasons back mind), strangely our record at Dale isn't that great either... you'd never bet on an away win in the "Ale" derby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!