Stickied Transfer Rumours & Confirmed Deals Thread 2024/25

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
I've seen that a few times today, but I personally don't think it makes sense for us. I know Warne appreciates him as a player, he was highlighted and targeted at our game late in the season, but he doesn't fit the profile of player we have been after - and given our recruitment so far then we would only really be in the market for a more attacking central midfielder I would imagine.

He's a really good player though, excellent footballer, so would take him in a heartbeat but just feel it's not a fit or a priority.
The problem Sheehan has with Evatt that he is asked to take the ball at the 18 yard box with his back to goal from either Baxter or Santos and turn and start our press.
Teams worked this out and more often than not got there big centre forward to go through the back of him and break the play up.
Teams who sat off us struggled to stop Sheehan and he ran the game. He would take to the championship and is very alike Barry Bannon.
As you say he is NOT a Derby type player, but in another team could play the 10 role well

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
The problem Sheehan has with Evatt that he is asked to take the ball at the 18 yard box with his back to goal from either Baxter or Santos and turn and start our press.
Teams worked this out and more often than not got there big centre forward to go through the back of him and break the play up.
Teams who sat off us struggled to stop Sheehan and he ran the game. He would take to the championship and is very alike Barry Bannon.
As you say he is NOT a Derby type player, but in another team could play the 10 role well
Who's Bannon?

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
Ian Poveda has one hell of a marketing team considering how much I’ve heard the c***’s name over the past 6 weeks and his best season equates to 2 goals in 24 games for a relegated Blackpool side. I’ve never watched him play but looking at the numbers - 24 years old, 69 league games and 3 goals for an attacking player?

Numbers like that should see him scrubbing out dirty wheelie bins for the council not four year contracts at the best supported club in the Championship.
Seems so.

I would have liked him back but on a 4 year deal at triple his old Leeds salary it would be a risk given his injury record.

We have a couple of lads who can play a similar role in Gassama and Musaba and hopefully bringing in Dembele will cover them.

Looking forward to the season already, twelve months ago I really wasn't.

LeonTheGreen

Reaction score
Supports
Plymouth Argyle Football Club
Signed Icelandic international Victor Palsson. Was with Rooney at DC United.

nelsonpfc

Reaction score
Supports
Pompey
Signed another Aussie. 21 Year old Left Back Jarred Farrell to add to our pool. Apparently best LB to come out of Australia for a while. Close to a senior call. 90 apperances and in team of the season. Played with Sammy Silvera so hopefully a good connection already there

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Personal terms agreed with two wing backs, expected to be announced imminently unless we get gazumped.

A loan move for Alfie Gilchrist has been predictably ruled out, as has any move for Scott Wright at Rangers.

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Not got a problem with you asking 1.5m for him., just no team in league 1 will be paying that for him
He could go out again on loan somewhere or you may get offers from the Championship
Looks like Luton have accepted a bid from Bolton for McAtee and he was having a medical today.

That Fat Centre Half

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Honestly think that’s a shame, exciting player who has never kicked a ball in anger for us. Would much rather see him given a chance over Woodrow but I guess Woodrow isn’t a saleable asset.

Got ourselves in a mess there with the management of the squad in giving Woodrow extra years imo

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Looks like Luton have accepted a bid from Bolton for McAtee and he was having a medical today.
Well i guess he was one of the 4 seven figure bids we have put in.....Hope if we are paying that much you are not inserting sell on clauses

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Well i guess he was one of the 4 seven figure bids we have put in.....Hope if we are paying that much you are not inserting sell on clauses
This is the same Bolton who were not so long ago heavily indebted? How are you affording £4M in player purchases considering the TV money at that level is about £2M?

I’d be surprised if a 10-15% profit sell on wasn’t included.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
This is the same Bolton who were not so long ago heavily indebted? How are you affording £4M in player purchases considering the TV money at that level is about £2M?

I’d be surprised if a 10-15% profit sell on wasn’t included.
Those years and debts are long gone thankfully....20k plus Average gate. Stadium hosts concerts such as Pink.Elton John, Coldplay, Oasis etc
4 star Hotel, Conferance facilities.... Darts, Boxing etc
Owners though not rich compared with other league 1/ Championship good business people.
And last but not least Very wealthy Swiss backers who are increasing their holding in the club by backing Evatt each transfer window.

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Bolton are paying over a million for a 25yr old whose best ever season was 12 goals in L1?

Seems like top business on Luton's part.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Seems him having a medical yesterday is no more than a rumour.....Unless anyone knows anything otherwise

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
EFL CHAMPIONSHIP - Summer 2024 Confirmed Transfers
Updated 27 July 2024, additions in red.

Blackburn Rovers: Aodhan Doherty (Linfield, £100,000), Jack Barrett (Everton, free)
Bristol City: Fally Mayulu (Rapid Wien, Free), Yu Hirakawa (Machida Zelvia, Loan), Sinclair Armstrong (QPR, £3.5M)
Burnley: Maxime Esteve (Montpellier, undisclosed), Mike Tresor (Genk, undisclosed), Kamarni Ryan (Arsenal, free), Shurandy Sambo (PSV Eindhoven, free), Lucas Pires (Santos, undisclosed), Andreas Hountondji (Caen, £3.4M), Vaclav Hladky (Ipswich Town free)
Cardiff City: Chris Willock (QPR, free), Calum Chambers (Aston Villa, undisclosed)
Coventry City: Raphael Borges Rodrigues (Macarthur, undisclosed), Luis Binks (Bologna, undisclosed), Jack Rudoni (Huddersfield Town, undisclosed), Oliver Dovin (Hammarby, undisclosed)
Derby County: Corey Blackett-Taylor (Charlton, free), Ben Osborn (Sheffield United, free), Kayden Jackson (Ipswich Town, free), Jerry Yates (Swansea City, loan), Kenzo Goudmijn (AZ Alkmaar, undisclosed), Ebou Adams (Cardiff, undisclosed), David Ozoh (Crystal Palace, loan)
Hull City: Ryan Giles (Luton Town, £4.25M), Codey Drameh (Leeds United, free)
Leeds United: Joe Rodon (Tottenham Hotspur, £10M), Joe Rothwell (AFC Bournemouth, loan), Jayden Bogle (Sheffield United, £5M)
Luton Town: Shandon Baptiste (Brentford, free), Reuell Walters (Arsenal, free)
Middlesbrough: Luke Ayling (Leeds, free), Delano Burgzorg (Mainz, undisclosed).
Millwall: Macaulay Langstaff (Notts County, £700,000), Japhet Tanganga (Tottenham Hotspur, free), Lukas Jensen (Lincoln City, undisclosed), Shaun Hutchinson (unattached), Liam Roberts (Middlesbrough, free)
Norwich City: Jose Cordoba (Levski Sofia, undisclosed).
Oxford United: Jacob Knightbridge (West Ham, free), Will Vaulks (Sheffield Wednesday, free), Peter Kioso (Rotherham, undisclosed), Jamie Cumming (Chelsea, undisclosed), Louie Sibley (Derby County, free), Jack Currie (AFC Wimbledon, undisclosed), Idris El Mizouni (Ipswich Town, £400,000), Przemyslaw Placheta (Swansea City, free)
Plymouth Argyle: Nathanael Ogbeta (Swansea, free), Darko Gyabi (Leeds United, loan), Muhamed Tijani (Slavia Praha, loan), Victor Palsson (KAS Eupen, free)
Portsmouth: Reuben Swann (Sudbury, undisclosed), Josh Murphy (Oxford, free), Jordan Williams (Barnsley, free), Jordan Archer (QPR, free), Sammy Silvera (Middlesbrough, loan), Jacob Farrell (Central Coast Mariners, undisclosed)
Preston North End: Sam Greenwood (Leeds United, loan), Stefan Teitur Thordason (Silkeborg, undisclosed)
Queens Park Rangers: Daniel Bennie (Perth Glory, free), Jack McDowell (Aston Villa, free), Kieran Morgan (Tottenham, free), Rohan Vaughan (Burnley, free), Rocco Friel (Hearts, free), Paul Nardi (Gent, free), Liam Morrison (Bayern Munich, undisclosed), Hevertton Santos (Estrela de Amadora, free), Zan Celar (Lugano, undisclosed)
Sheffield United: Jamie Shackleton (Leeds United, free), Sam McCallum (Norwich City, free), Kieffer Moore (AFC Bournemouth, undisclosed), Callum O'Hare (Coventry City, free), Harrison Burrows (Peterborough United, £3M)
Sheffield Wednesday: Ben Hamer (Watford, free), Max Lowe (Sheffield United, free), Svante Ingelsson (Hansa Rostock, Free), Olak Kobacki (Arka Gdynia, Undisclosed), James Beadle (Brighton & Hove Albion, loan), Charlie McNeill (Manchester United, free), Nathaniel Chalobah (West Bromwich Albion, free)
Stoke City: Viktor Johansson (Rotherham, undisclosed), Ben Gibson (Norwich, free), Eric Bocat (Sint-Truiden, undisclosed).
Sunderland: Simon Moore (Coventry, free), Alan Browne (Preston North End, free), Ian Poveda (Leeds United, free)
Swansea City: Goncalo Franco (Moreiresen, undisclosed), Eom Ji-Sung (Gwangju FC, undisclosed), Lawrence Vigouroux (Burnley, undisclosed)
Watford: Mamadou Doumbia (Black Stars, undisclosed), Jonathan Bond (Unattached), Rocco Vata (Celtic, development fee), Moussa Sissoko (Nantes, free), Antonio Tikvic (Udinese, loan)
West Bromwich Albion: Ousmane Diakite (Hartberg, undisclosed), Torbjorn Heggem (Brommapojkarna, undisclosed), Paddy McNair (San Diego FC, loan)

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
OK, we're now less than 2 weeks from the start of the EFL season. To opine on some clubs in terms of business they've done so far...

1. Blackburn Rovers seem to be struggling off the pitch hence their lack of business.
2. Burnley's signings seem to be strong, if inexperienced at Championship level. Their budget was already high even with the parachute payments and it looks like they've spent big again. They'll be top 4.
3. Would've thought Cardiff would do more considering their lack of progress in recent years.
4. Derby seem to have done good business - would predict mid table for them.
5. Not quite sure what Hull are doing - they seem to be fairly noisy, but have closed on Drameh and Giles seems to be on his way out already.
6. Leeds' signings are very impressive, not that they really needed to do much - they'll be top 2.
7. Luton have been quieter than I expected - Edwards has said he hopes to get a couple in this week.
8. Likewise, would thought Middlesbrough would do a bit more.
9. Millwall look like they've improved year-on-year. Langstaff is a bold signing if a bit of a gamble.
10. Oxford have some serviceable signings, but can't expect anything better than 15th.
11. Likewise Plymouth, I can't see them troubling the top half. Keeping hold of Whittaker is important.
12. Portsmouth, as above with Oxford.
13. PNE seem to be bumbling along the bargain basement like they always seem to be. They are due a bad season.
14. QPR have been busy, but again their signings don't scream top 6. Would expect improvement.
15. For me, Sheffield United have been the most impressive in the market so far, albeit they have parachute payments, had a massive clearout and are coming from a low base. 3 of their 5 signings would've been on the list for my own club to strengthen our own depth.
16. The other Sheffield team have been making noise, but again their signings don't feel anything better than mid table.
17. What to make of Stoke - good signings, but they probably need more. They could probably write a manual of "how to waste money on footballers" in recent years.
18. Sunderland have improved for sure. Browne and Poveda impressive. Could get close to top 6.
19. Again, not sure what to make of Watford. They'll finish below Luton though.
20. WBA have also been making noise - I would expect they'd strengthen further in August. Top 6.

As I mentioned before, I can see some "bigger" transfers happening in August as Premier League squads really get up to speed after the Euros and Olympics.

That Fat Centre Half

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
I quite like what Coventry have done, kept the core of a decent squad together from last season minus Ohare but have replaced with Rudoni who I rate.

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
EFL CHAMPIONSHIP - Summer 2024 Confirmed Transfers
Updated 27 July 2024, additions in red.

Blackburn Rovers: Aodhan Doherty (Linfield, £100,000), Jack Barrett (Everton, free)
Bristol City: Fally Mayulu (Rapid Wien, Free), Yu Hirakawa (Machida Zelvia, Loan), Sinclair Armstrong (QPR, £3.5M)
Burnley: Maxime Esteve (Montpellier, undisclosed), Mike Tresor (Genk, undisclosed), Kamarni Ryan (Arsenal, free), Shurandy Sambo (PSV Eindhoven, free), Lucas Pires (Santos, undisclosed), Andreas Hountondji (Caen, £3.4M), Vaclav Hladky (Ipswich Town free)
Cardiff City: Chris Willock (QPR, free), Calum Chambers (Aston Villa, undisclosed)
Coventry City: Raphael Borges Rodrigues (Macarthur, undisclosed), Luis Binks (Bologna, undisclosed), Jack Rudoni (Huddersfield Town, undisclosed), Oliver Dovin (Hammarby, undisclosed)
Derby County: Corey Blackett-Taylor (Charlton, free), Ben Osborn (Sheffield United, free), Kayden Jackson (Ipswich Town, free), Jerry Yates (Swansea City, loan), Kenzo Goudmijn (AZ Alkmaar, undisclosed), Ebou Adams (Cardiff, undisclosed), David Ozoh (Crystal Palace, loan)
Hull City: Ryan Giles (Luton Town, £4.25M), Codey Drameh (Leeds United, free)
Leeds United: Joe Rodon (Tottenham Hotspur, £10M), Joe Rothwell (AFC Bournemouth, loan), Jayden Bogle (Sheffield United, £5M)
Luton Town: Shandon Baptiste (Brentford, free), Reuell Walters (Arsenal, free)
Middlesbrough: Luke Ayling (Leeds, free), Delano Burgzorg (Mainz, undisclosed).
Millwall: Macaulay Langstaff (Notts County, £700,000), Japhet Tanganga (Tottenham Hotspur, free), Lukas Jensen (Lincoln City, undisclosed), Shaun Hutchinson (unattached), Liam Roberts (Middlesbrough, free)
Norwich City: Jose Cordoba (Levski Sofia, undisclosed).
Oxford United: Jacob Knightbridge (West Ham, free), Will Vaulks (Sheffield Wednesday, free), Peter Kioso (Rotherham, undisclosed), Jamie Cumming (Chelsea, undisclosed), Louie Sibley (Derby County, free), Jack Currie (AFC Wimbledon, undisclosed), Idris El Mizouni (Ipswich Town, £400,000), Przemyslaw Placheta (Swansea City, free)
Plymouth Argyle: Nathanael Ogbeta (Swansea, free), Darko Gyabi (Leeds United, loan), Muhamed Tijani (Slavia Praha, loan), Victor Palsson (KAS Eupen, free)
Portsmouth: Reuben Swann (Sudbury, undisclosed), Josh Murphy (Oxford, free), Jordan Williams (Barnsley, free), Jordan Archer (QPR, free), Sammy Silvera (Middlesbrough, loan), Jacob Farrell (Central Coast Mariners, undisclosed)
Preston North End: Sam Greenwood (Leeds United, loan), Stefan Teitur Thordason (Silkeborg, undisclosed)
Queens Park Rangers: Daniel Bennie (Perth Glory, free), Jack McDowell (Aston Villa, free), Kieran Morgan (Tottenham, free), Rohan Vaughan (Burnley, free), Rocco Friel (Hearts, free), Paul Nardi (Gent, free), Liam Morrison (Bayern Munich, undisclosed), Hevertton Santos (Estrela de Amadora, free), Zan Celar (Lugano, undisclosed)
Sheffield United: Jamie Shackleton (Leeds United, free), Sam McCallum (Norwich City, free), Kieffer Moore (AFC Bournemouth, undisclosed), Callum O'Hare (Coventry City, free), Harrison Burrows (Peterborough United, £3M)
Sheffield Wednesday: Ben Hamer (Watford, free), Max Lowe (Sheffield United, free), Svante Ingelsson (Hansa Rostock, Free), Olak Kobacki (Arka Gdynia, Undisclosed), James Beadle (Brighton & Hove Albion, loan), Charlie McNeill (Manchester United, free), Nathaniel Chalobah (West Bromwich Albion, free)
Stoke City: Viktor Johansson (Rotherham, undisclosed), Ben Gibson (Norwich, free), Eric Bocat (Sint-Truiden, undisclosed).
Sunderland: Simon Moore (Coventry, free), Alan Browne (Preston North End, free), Ian Poveda (Leeds United, free)
Swansea City: Goncalo Franco (Moreiresen, undisclosed), Eom Ji-Sung (Gwangju FC, undisclosed), Lawrence Vigouroux (Burnley, undisclosed)
Watford: Mamadou Doumbia (Black Stars, undisclosed), Jonathan Bond (Unattached), Rocco Vata (Celtic, development fee), Moussa Sissoko (Nantes, free), Antonio Tikvic (Udinese, loan)
West Bromwich Albion: Ousmane Diakite (Hartberg, undisclosed), Torbjorn Heggem (Brommapojkarna, undisclosed), Paddy McNair (San Diego FC, loan)
Missing Yan Valery at Wednesday undisclosed fee

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
OK, we're now less than 2 weeks from the start of the EFL season. To opine on some clubs in terms of business they've done so far...

1. Blackburn Rovers seem to be struggling off the pitch hence their lack of business.
2. Burnley's signings seem to be strong, if inexperienced at Championship level. Their budget was already high even with the parachute payments and it looks like they've spent big again. They'll be top 4.
3. Would've thought Cardiff would do more considering their lack of progress in recent years.
4. Derby seem to have done good business - would predict mid table for them.
5. Not quite sure what Hull are doing - they seem to be fairly noisy, but have closed on Drameh and Giles seems to be on his way out already.
6. Leeds' signings are very impressive, not that they really needed to do much - they'll be top 2.
7. Luton have been quieter than I expected - Edwards has said he hopes to get a couple in this week.
8. Likewise, would thought Middlesbrough would do a bit more.
9. Millwall look like they've improved year-on-year. Langstaff is a bold signing if a bit of a gamble.
10. Oxford have some serviceable signings, but can't expect anything better than 15th.
11. Likewise Plymouth, I can't see them troubling the top half. Keeping hold of Whittaker is important.
12. Portsmouth, as above with Oxford.
13. PNE seem to be bumbling along the bargain basement like they always seem to be. They are due a bad season.
14. QPR have been busy, but again their signings don't scream top 6. Would expect improvement.
15. For me, Sheffield United have been the most impressive in the market so far, albeit they have parachute payments, had a massive clearout and are coming from a low base. 3 of their 5 signings would've been on the list for my own club to strengthen our own depth.
16. The other Sheffield team have been making noise, but again their signings don't feel anything better than mid table.
17. What to make of Stoke - good signings, but they probably need more. They could probably write a manual of "how to waste money on footballers" in recent years.
18. Sunderland have improved for sure. Browne and Poveda impressive. Could get close to top 6.
19. Again, not sure what to make of Watford. They'll finish below Luton though.
20. WBA have also been making noise - I would expect they'd strengthen further in August. Top 6.

As I mentioned before, I can see some "bigger" transfers happening in August as Premier League squads really get up to speed after the Euros and Olympics.
Ha ha ha ha

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Belgian press reporting we've agreed a €2m fee for Illay Camara at Molenbeek. Standard Liege have been trying for him but they're completely fucked financially.

Hope this one comes off. Can play down either side supposedly but we still need another out & out wingback coming in.

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Ha ha ha ha
What is so funny? Finishing mid table and well clear of relegation is a great season first one back, is it not? Don't use Ipswich as a guide... they had a hell of a lot of money behind them and were a winning machine and are the exception rather than the rule. It took Luton 2 years just to get to mid table.

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
What is so funny? Finishing mid table and well clear of relegation is a great season first one back, is it not? Don't use Ipswich as a guide... they had a hell of a lot of money behind them and were a winning machine and are the exception rather than the rule. It took Luton 2 years just to get to mid table.
Second season back. They finished last season well after looking dead & buried. That said, I still can't see them doing any better than mid-table.

Fair assessment of us, I anticipate a struggle every other season, but it never happens. We'll spend some money in the coming weeks though and add another 3 or 4 players. I suspect mid-table as per.

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
In addition to the John McAtee upcoming sale to Bolton, it sounds as if Joe Taylor is going to head on loan to Huddersfield Town for the season (which inevitably will be cut short if he hits 10+ goals by Christmas) and he'll go back into our first team squad for the run in*.

*Although I expected him to be in our squad from minute 1.

To be honest, I don't really know what our strategy is with these players. McAtee is mid 20s, Taylor is the first year in the 25 man squad. We've invested probably close to £1M in transfer fees plus their wages, yet neither have been given a proper chance. Both players had decent seasons at L1 level and deserve their second tier chance. We would be in a real pickle if we lose one of Morris or Adebayo before 31 August.

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
I just like your assessment of the Blades signings....they are so fucking light squad wise it's funny.

And you know fuck all my club so don't pretend to, proven by your comments about first season and back and the Ipswich comparison.

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Seen Sheff Utd linked with Tom Cannon, had a feeling they might be sniffing, fuckers. I bet they end up with Gilchrist as well.

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
Seen Sheff Utd linked with Tom Cannon, had a feeling they might be sniffing, fuckers. I bet they end up with Gilchrist as well.
They haven't got a pot to piss in so need the loan market and to sell if they want to pay any fees.

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
They haven't got a pot to piss in so need the loan market and to sell if they want to pay any fees.
They've just spent £3m on Burrows, and Kieffer Moore and O'Hare are good additions.

They're doing tidy business even if they're not in good financial shape.

Gilchrist and Cannon would be two quality loans. I'd love Cannon back here, but no chance.

They'll definitely be top six. Burnley will probably stroll to automatics even with Parker in charge, and I think Luton may be a surprise and have a poor season.

That Fat Centre Half

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
In addition to the John McAtee upcoming sale to Bolton, it sounds as if Joe Taylor is going to head on loan to Huddersfield Town for the season (which inevitably will be cut short if he hits 10+ goals by Christmas) and he'll go back into our first team squad for the run in*.

*Although I expected him to be in our squad from minute 1.

To be honest, I don't really know what our strategy is with these players. McAtee is mid 20s, Taylor is the first year in the 25 man squad. We've invested probably close to £1M in transfer fees plus their wages, yet neither have been given a proper chance. Both players had decent seasons at L1 level and deserve their second tier chance. We would be in a real pickle if we lose one of Morris or Adebayo before 31 August.
If true then that is ridiculous imo. Totally mismanaged the situation in not having a pathway for these players to come into the squad and contribute this season.

Not sure of the contract situations of Adebayo, Morris etc but we could be left with having to accept cut price fees for those players and with one of the best young strikers in the EFL wanting away because he’s not been given a chance here. The player that should have been moving on to accommodate either McAtee or Taylor was Woodrow but because he’s still contracted and not particularly desirable, we have to keep him around and move on one, or both of them

Last edited:

BarrieOwl

Reaction score
Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
They've just spent £3m on Burrows, and Kieffer Moore and O'Hare are good additions.

They're doing tidy business even if they're not in good financial shape.

Gilchrist and Cannon would be two quality loans. I'd love Cannon back here, but no chance.

They'll definitely be top six. Burnley will probably stroll to automatics even with Parker in charge, and I think Luton may be a surprise and have a poor season.
Their squad looks pretty bare at the minute and Wilder is praying for the takeover..... Can see them mid table at best

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
I just like your assessment of the Blades signings....they are so fucking light squad wise it's funny.

And you know fuck all my club so don't pretend to, proven by your comments about first season and back and the Ipswich comparison.
OK I made a mistake... big woop. Second season - the point still stands that mid table is still a decent result. I'm not exactly an expert of any club other than my own. What exactly are you expecting this season considering they were just 1 win ahead of relegation last season? The signings don't exactly scream of anything other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spireitelass97

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!